Montag, 6. August 2007

Still not a straight blog

I dunno...
I started this blog and tried many things so far. But I don't manage to blog all my interesting ideas - at least I think I have interesting stuff to share.
And then other people just start a new blog and it looks perfect from the very beginning. In other words: I really like the latest blog I subscribed. Thumbs up Fab! You let me look n00bish.

It get's time to start through with this blog, too!
I think I will purge some widgets from my blog. Often less is more. The last.fm quilts are really nice but I never considered to leave them all. The column on the right side will be a window to my sideblogs. Though you will be able to read all postings from all blogs here. I also have to purge the labels. For the main categories I will create a label-feed for you though you can subscribe for the topics you like. Probably I will also create some yahoo-pipes for you to combine related feeds to a bundle.

My workshop will continue soon. I really think for many people it is easier to have a blog instead of a own website. The workshop will be a sorta tutorial to make a blog looking like a website rather than a blog. I really like it having a stable content management system (CMS) and all this stuff for free!

Keine Kommentare: